Today’s smart phones are truly that-SMART! In a way that we could never do or would take us hours to accomplish the same activities, smart phones have taken over the real estate business as the one piece of equipment a real estate agent can’t live without.
Phones have gone from the convenience of just making it possible for people to reach you more easily to coordinating all of your work activities and becoming a portable office no matter where you are. Here are 6 apps you should download and begin using today to make your phone operate at maximum capacity.
- Dropbox-There is nothing better than having all of your files at the touch of a button. Dropbox makes this possible and can allow you easy access to all of your files across multiple devices. They offer a free account with up to 2 GB of storage and reasonably priced storage options if you need more storage than that.
- G Suite –you have Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc. G Suite is a brand of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products that you can use to literally run your entire business. If you have a Gmail account check out Google Anayltics. Add your UA code to your website to view your visitors and so much more. Pretty awesome stuff!
- 1Password-This app tracks your passwords for all the different sites you need them for and stores them securely. No more remembering passwords or keeping lists of them and constantly resetting passwords when you can’t find where you wrote them down.
- Pushbullet-This account will connect all of your devices so that you can see and respond to the activities on your phone from your computer. This will increase your productivity by decreasing the constant switching back and forth between phone and laptop to manage different tasks.
- Scanbot-While much of your business is conducted on your phone, you still occasionally need to scan something when you aren’t near your home or the office. Scanbot will quickly turn paper documents into digital files so you can share and save. For a bonus use of this apps, scan receipts for any purchases you make automatically when you are out and file them by month in your Dropbox account and you will be a step ahead come tax season.
- Strides -This app will allow you to track goals of any kind so you can keep up with your progress. Use it to manage the number of days you complete phone calls, the number of networking events you attend or even the amount of water you drink.
These six apps are just the tip of the iceberg. Your smartphone offers a wide variety of options for improving your productivity.
To stay organized with your personal and business life we all find different methods that work for us or think they work for us, but it is also good business practice and you hear the top entrepreneurs say “pen to paper” is key then incorporate your devises and apps to help you keep it all together. Remember when you put pen to paper your brain is going to register more in-depth and it will give you the time to focus on that task, idea, goal much more better.
Set aside one day a week to really focus on your weeks tasks and goals then put it on your planner – write it down – what do you need to do to make this happen? Outline it then grab your SmartPhone and go to your app to help you focus and be reminded.
You will find peace when you can use both a planner and an app that compliments your lifestyle.
The Ultimate Expired Listing System Webinar
Are you ready to get serious about working the Expired’s in your market? Are you ready to start building your inventory and put more money in the bank? I bet you are! I have been asked many of times to do a webinar for agents who struggle with the Expired Listing process, so coming in June I will be hosting a Workshop to take you through my Expired Listing System that has been a huge success for many top agents. If you would like to be the first notified just click on the link below and you will automatically go into my private list to receive the first announcement.
Ready and motivated to organize your life? The 90 Day Real Estate Planner is a must for any agent, broker, team leader to implement into their daily lives as it will help you become more productive, find more time and be better organized. Get it today by visiting the 90 Day Real Estate Action Planner – use the COUPON CODE: PLAN18 to get your discount. This special code is for a limited time only, so take advantage of this discount today and get excited about your life becoming more organized and structured.
Are you realizing you need to tighten up your business strategies? Here at Kim Hughes & Company we are the experts when it comes to working real estate agents with start-ups, re-organizing, marketing, transaction management and so much more. Visit us at Kim Hughes and Company to download our free Real Estate Checklist. We will show you how to become a powerhouse agent so schedule a 20 minute complimentary call with Kim today and let’s get you organized and create some amazing strategies for your business.
Are we connected?
Instagram: @KimHughesCoaching | #KimHughesCoaching
Image courtesy of https://kaboompics.com/