I offer a unique opportunity to Real Estate Professionals who are ready to take the next step with their businesses. With my experience in the real estate industry since 1983 (residential, commercial, leasing, real estate development, investments and in mortgage lending) you can trust me to know all the details when it comes to the business of real estate, and you can depend on me to handle all aspects of your business needs.
As an industry leader, I am proud to say I am the first virtual assistant to specialize in real estate business support as a professional real estate virtual assistant and my number 1 goal is to provide every client with the tools they need to manage a successful real estate business.
My mission is to provide you with the services you need in order to be more productive in your real estate business and to assist you in successfully moving to the next level.
I have several accomplishments that I am very proud of:
- I was one out of 16 real estate virtual assistants to be invited to participate in the Meet the VA of Your Dreams event sponsored by Michael Russer at the National Association of Realtors in San Francisco in 2003.
- I was the first real estate virtual assistant to be invited to the Allen F. Hainge CyberStar® Summit in 2003. While at this Summit I met Allen F. Hainge, founder of the Cyberstars(R) and was asked to be the Director of Operations from 2004 through 2008.
- I was the first real estate virtual assistant to be invited by Howard Brinton to speak at the StarPower Stars Conference in Palm Beach, FL in December 2005.
- I was invited to speak in a break-out session on “Working with a Real Estate Virtual Assistant” by Mr. Brinton during his last conference in 2008 located in Denver, Colorado.
- I was the first real estate virtual assistant to be invited by the multiple Local and State Association of Realtors(R) to speak to the area real estate agents on the benefits of using a real estate virtual assistant.
- I have written several articles for Realty Times
- I was one of the co-founders of REVANetwork and assisted in the implementation of the organization.
- The first to write a very detailed comprehensive program for real estate assistants and virtual assistants, which has been totally revamped and you can find it at www.TheRealEstateAssistantPlaybook.com
- I started my career in 1981 working with a local mortgage company in Dallas, Texas while I was in college. I then moved into commercial leasing for a top Dallas firm where I realized that real estate was in my blood and branched out working as a business consultant to some of the top real estate leasing and development companies offering my expertise in business management.
- In 1988 when the Savings and Loan collapse I was contracted by the Federal Asset Disposition Association (FADA) to assist in the process for liquidating assets of failed thrift institutions.
- I have also worked with a major restaurant chain by assisting them in site locations for their restaurants all over the country.
By combining all my knowledge of nearly every aspect of real estate I found there was a need to offer my experience, expertise and knowledge to real estate agents in their daily business operations and this is how Kim Hughes & Company began.
Please take a moment to review my certifications.
I act as a voice for the real estate virtual assistant industry by bringing together the programs that are offered to today’s real estate professional and ensuring that these programs are offered to the virtual assistants in order to assist you.
With the real estate industry, more and more real estate professionals are turning to the Internet to conduct business, and since Kim Hughes & Company is a global company, I can assist you no matter where you are located. My business is equipped to work with you through email, fax, telephone, video conferencing, etc. Working with Kim Hughes is like having your own personal executive business manager and consultant in your very own office, but off-site.
Since I only work with real estate professionals, I am up-to-date on the latest technology, marketing ideas, software programs, campaigns and on-line programs so that you can get the maximum exposure out of your business.
Kim Hughes & Company is a division of PK Hughes, LLC which was formed in 1999. Kim Hughes & Company is a woman-owned and minority-certified corporation.
Please feel free to contact me the following ways:
Office Phone: 903-312-2455