In this week’s episode of Unstoppable Real Estate Agents, Kim hosts Chelsea Peitz – Real Estate social media strategist, best-selling author, international keynote speaker, and award-nominated podcaster to offer some great tips and advice on how you can create real human connections through technology and authentically show up online with heart and humanity.
In this episode, Chelsea shares with us:
- The familiarity effect and the misalignment of who we are in real life (the real US) and the person that we’re seeing on the video.
- How we don’t write like we talk and how that affects our brain.
- Her 1:1 video strategy and how it will help you get more aligned with your authentic self and your recorded self.
- How sending direct messages gets you noticed by the algorithms.
- Why not everything should be automated and made efficient because at the end of the day, it’s a human being on the other side and we need to be thinking about them also.
- Why you shouldn’t slip into the video how you can help them because it negates everything you just said to them.
- Why Instagram Stories is the highest conversion machine on Instagram, more so than the feed, more than reels, more than live videos.
- Her new training course Real Estate Content Accelerator.
- Why you need to be concise on Reels and not share too much content in one video.
- How you start your video matters and why you need to grab their attention right away.
- Why closed captioning is critical on every video you do.
I think you’ll find this episode with Chelsea to be highly inspiring and informative, regardless of where you are in your real estate business.
Click Here for Chelsea’s Real Estate Content Accelerator course. Use promo code “CHELSEA” at checkout for course discount.
Listen to this week’s episode on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or do a search for Unstoppable Real Estate Agents in your favorite podcast directory.
- Real Estate Content Accelerator course
- Free IG Video Victory Course
- Chelsea’s Book: Talking in Pictures: How Snapchat Changed Cameras, Communication, and Communities
- Chelsea’s Book: What to Post: How to Create Engaging Social Media Content that Builds Your Brand and Gets Results
Connect with Chelsea:
Connect with Kim:
The Ultimate Expired Listing System
Social Media Success Tools
Kim Hughes’s Amazon Store
Are you struggling to set up systems and processes for your business? Let’s talk about how I can help you build a solid foundation with the right systems in place.