Is your head spinning with all the calls, emails and text messages from real estate website programs telling you why they are the best solution for you?
They call without warning, give you a 15 minute speech about what all they offer and the urgency to take their offer now or it will go to another agent in your market.
Your busy with your business, your family and have other priorities and don’t have time to stop everything to make a decision so important in 5 minutes and one that requires you to re-evaluate the budget.
So, do not buy into the sales pitch and the urgency. Take a deep breath. You need to evaluate your options and this takes more than 5 minutes.
Recently I did a Facebook Live Event were I talked to you about some of your concerns. The response was great.
Here are a few comments from the Facebook Live Event from those that joined me:
- Great video, very informative and much appreciated.
- Very helpful to understand a bit more of what is going on.
- So glad you are doing this topic!
The Facebook Live Event was a little over an hour long because I covered so much about real estate websites. Here are some of the topics we covered.
- The difference in a template real estate website and a customize real estate website
- What you need to know about how to back-up your customize pages
- You own your own content and photos
- What to look for in your IDX
- The questions to ask the sales rep
- Money is a consideration, but don’t be cheap. This is your business and you need to have the best in your market.
This is time well spent, so grab some water, coffee or even a glass of wine – get a pen and your planner to take notes. Once your settled in and not distracted watch and listen to the video on my website. Afterwards you are going to have more confidence in how to move forward with your real estate website needs and changes.
Still confused? Schedule a 30 minute consultation with me and get clear on your goals.
Feel Free to Share this to your social networks or send to your friends.
Kim Hughes is a real estate business strategy coach and is the owner of the 1st real estate virtual assistant firm. For over 30 years Kim has been working with real estate agents teaching them ways to be more productive, have better systems, manage time as well as being their best in both their personal and business life. If you would like to know more about the unique services Kim offers, please visit www.KimHughes.com