When you first start out in real estate and only have a few clients, it is easy to get it all done. Then you close a few houses, get a few referrals, list a few houses and the cycle continues and grows until you aren’t getting it all done at the end of each day. When you are busier than you can handle by yourself, how do you find help and what kind of help do you need? Think about the parts of your business that you can delegate to someone else and still get things done. Probably one of the easiest things you can get help with is finding someone to be your transaction coordinator. They will work with you and your clients to ensure nothing slips through the cracks allowing you to continue selling other properties while getting this one closed at the same time. Because they offer a systematic approach, they may even do this better than you do since you were pulled in so many different directions.
Sounds simple, right? It can be but the challenge is finding the right person to close your contracts. How do you go about finding someone?
- Ask other local agents in your office or town how they handle this.
- Find a newer agent that has closed a few deals but not built their business to where they want it to be yet. While this often means they may outgrow helping you at some point, you can work with them, they can learn more about the business and you get the help you need all at the same time.
- Talk to your broker. They may know someone you don’t that would be able to help you with this.
- Ask other home professionals that you interact with. They know who closes the most deals and does it well. Talk to your title company, closing attorney, home inspector, and anyone else that will tell you who gets properties closed.
- Call Kim Hughes & Company. We offer transaction coordinators that will work with you to successfully close transactions all while keeping you and your clients updated. Having us handle this for you means you don’t have to find and train the right person. We already do this every day.
Closing transactions is a very important part of your job and it is critical to find the right person that will work on your behalf to deliver clients the best service each and every time. Your service is what determines your success, and you need someone that will deliver that as well as you do.
Are you ready to see the benefits of having Kim Hughes and her team of professional high-level transaction coordinators help you move your business to the next level, and help you become more organized so you can focus more on what is important to you? Schedule your 30-minute Strategy Call with my convenient online booking system. Just click on the link below to grab your best time.
Make sure you download my transaction management package by clicking on this link.