In this week’s episode of Unstoppable Real Estate Agents, Kim hosts Wally Malesh – Keller Williams MAPS Executive Coach who shares his experience on how you can niche your real estate business with success by working in probate trust and conservatorship.
In this episode, Wally shares:
- How he left the corporate world and international business and became a real estate agent who ended up purchasing the company he worked for and then grew it to a top real estate franchise before selling it and ultimately becoming a regional vice president for the number one independent company in Southern California.
- How he got into trust, probate and conservatorship sales
- Why one of his proudest moments was receiving the CRB designation which is awarded to less than 1% or all Realtors nationally and how that allowed him to give to others.
- How being a real estate coach has become his passion and given him the ability to do the one thing that he loves which is helping other people grow by sharing his wisdom and experience that he has learned and give that back to others.
- How what we do and what we say to ourselves in the morning controls our day.
- How helping other people achieve their real estate goals can potentially give you a contact for life which then leads to referrals and unlimited growth potential and the makings of a great real estate career.
- How one of his best mentors always challenged him to take things to the next level.
- How his passion of building businesses led to coaching.
- What success means to him.
- How he became a “Profit First” financial coach to agents.
- The business books that have had the most impact on him.
Listen along as Wally talks about his mission of coaching agents to create experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
Connect with Wally: