Are you ready to create more time in your day and become more productive with your real estate transactions? Ready to become a Power Agent in your market?
"Your team was always updating our clients with calls and emails on where we were in the closing process and explaining what we could expect in the near future. Kim and her team are true professionals."
Our Real Estate Client representing the seller in the transaction.
Partnering with Kim Hughes & Company to handle all the details of your transaction whether you are representing the seller, buyer or both, Kim Hughes and her team of real estate virtual assistants and transaction coordinators are here to give you and you clients the services you need and expect.
Take a moment to watch our video where I offer you some real estate transaction management tips.
We will exceed your expectations as well as your clients.
We handle all the details of your real estate transaction to ensure a successful closing. You don't need to worry about the details since we offer the following and so much more:
- Create a customized closing checklist just for you
- Review all Closing documents to make sure you are in compliance
- Take care of all the communication involved in the transaction such as phone calls, emails, scheduling appointments and any other details during the transaction
- Keep everyone informed of all the details
- Giving you peace of mind that every step of the transaction is completed on time and professionally
How do we do all of this? We organize all the documents, appointments, tasks and scheduling through various transaction management or CRM programs. The way we manage the transaction will depend on what programs you have in place or would like to implement. Want to manage your transaction manually? we can do that as well.
Why use Kim Hughes & Company as your real estate transaction coordinator? We have the experience you need to accomplish your goals and that is to have better communication with all parties involved and offer a smooth transaction that results in a successful closing.
- We offer you over 80+ years of combined real estate experience. Kim's team includes 4 transaction coordinators who are strategically located throughout the United States of America and have extensive knowledge and education in the real estate industry. We are professional Transaction Coordinators who have the experience to close your transaction.
- We have successfully closed an average of 4,500 transactions since 2001
- The experience in using some of the top real estate transaction software available
- Our Transaction Team Coordinators takes pride in handling every detail on your behalf to ensure a positive experience for all parties involved
Still not sure what or how Online Transaction Management (OTM) works?
Online Transaction Management (OTM) allows us to deal directly with all parties of the transaction. This includes buyers, sellers, co-op agents, title companies, and vendors-as your Transaction Coordinator (TC), Kim Hughes & Company represents you and your company as part of your team.
Below is just a sample of what your customized action plan may contain as part of the closing process:
- Verify all documents are properly executed by all parties.
- Ensure escrow has been opened and all parties have received the appropriate documents.
- Follow up on loan approvals.
- Confirm and verify appraisal, survey has been ordered.
- Create and maintain a calendar of events and detailed task lists.
- Ensure all disclosures are completed.
- Schedule and follow up on inspections, walk-throughs, closings, and any other appointments.
- Monitor compliance with contract terms and deadlines.
- Coordinate tasks with co-op agent and title company.
- Upload and disseminate all documents, reports, and disclosures; provide follow-up.
Keep accurate records of every detail of the transaction from under contract to close. We will even mail the transaction to the parties involved on your behalf.
What are the benefits of Online Transaction Coordination?
- We offer Online Transaction Coordination to single agents, multiple agents, or Brokers.
- For Brokers - we offer immediate reporting to you with a comprehensive overview of all transactions in the office at any given time.
- All parties involved in the transaction can easily access their transaction through your CRM program (this depends on your program)
- Once the transaction is closed we will create a permanent file in your online sharing program and share the folder with your client.
- By using Online Transaction Coordination your out-of-town buyers and sellers can access their account and view all the details, which cuts down on phone call and emails simply by using their secure login information.
- Orders can be placed with service providers directly from the Internet-they are able to upload or email the reports to the online sharing program or to the email used for your transactions. Once received we will post notifications to those involved on an as-need-to-know basis.
- All parties are updated whenever a task is completed.
- We can incorporate an online calendar that allows you to review the status of all your transactions at the same time.
Ready to create more time?
Ready to become more organized with your transactions?
Ready to become the Power Agent in your market?
If the answer is YES, then contact us today so we can assist you with your real estate needs.