In this week’s episode of Unstoppable Real Estate Agents, I talk about lead generation and how you can implement some great strategies to attract leads from various platforms.
When you are creating your marketing strategy you want to think about these 3 things for your business:
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Conversion
Let’s look at how you are attracting leads:
- Paid Ad Program
- Phone Calls
- Social Media
- Direct Marketing
Once you determine where your lead generation sources are coming from you need to create a system on how you’re going to nurture them. How will you engage?
Your marketing strategy should consist of multiple ways to engage leads, depending on their needs. You need to map out how that lead is generated, and their reward once they have taken the call of action you have given them.
Remember, now that they are engaged, your objective is to cultivate their interest and nurture them. If you execute this properly, you should be able to turn those leads into buyers or sellers. So, lets break it down…
Everything you produce should be created with intention. Afterall, you want to see a return on the effort, time, and money you invest in it. Creating a strategy that speaks to a person based on their situation is what will help you grow your business. While you know what you have to offer, your potential client may not. Therefore, establishing trust is a crucial first step.
There are 4 strategies you can create:
- Your social media
- Direct Marketing
- Past Client
- How you meet new people
How are you going to get them to take action? Offer them something of value such as a link to a pdf, video, etc. What is that first step? Make this an opt-in – they must complete the form to gain access.
Some ideas could be:
- A free download
- Tips on buying/selling.
- Form on “What is their Dream Home?”
- Create a series of videos and offer them for free by having them fill out the form to gain access to these valuable videos.
- Move Up/Down
- Empty Nester
- You could also offer a CTA through your newsletter. This is the database of people you have already engaged with but need them to take action.
Once they give you their information through that Call to Action put them on your email sequence that coordinates with their interest.
Remember, your lead is not going to know what you have to offer, so make sure you explain how you can help them.
Once you have created the strategy and they have opted-in to receive what you are offering, you’ll want to put them on your email sequence.
Your email sequence is the next step to building the relationship. Make sure when you create this email sequence you are focusing on their needs and how you can help. For instance, you’re not going to put a buyer on a seller email sequence, so make sure you create engaging original content. Your CRM probably offers a variety of email sequences also known as drip campaigns, but you want to customize them to you.
Once you create these strategies you will need to monitor them and tweak them until you see what is working. When you create your strategy, you want to do it with intention.
Here are some ideas on how to first engage with your lead:
- Branding –create your marketing to be memorable. Something they can resonate with and is aligned with your vision for your business.
- Create a Story inventory.
- What is your story? You have hundreds of stories you can create and share.
- The origin story of how you came to be who you are today.
- What is the thing that encouraged you to start your business?
- What are the pivotal moments along the way that taught you lessons or shaped you into who you are today.
- Create a Google doc to brain dump.
- Stories stand the test of time.
Example of some stories you can create:
- Stories about past client experiences.
- Funny things that happen during a day.
- Share family stories, pets, things you see during your day.
You have so much to offer to your clients, but they don’t know this, so you have to create your strategies based on what you have to offer in order to build trust.
So, let’s recap:
- Create your Call to Action. What are you going to offer?
- Once they have opted-in they will go on your email sequence. Create a sequence that speaks to them, so this will require some thought and effort.
- Add them to your newsletter.
Creating a compelling Call to Action and email sequence requires your time and effort, but the potential reward is worth it when done correctly. If you need assistance in telling your story in order to generate leads for your business, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Listen to this week’s episode on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or do a search for Unstoppable Real Estate Agents in your favorite podcast directory.
Connect with Kim:
The Ultimate Expired Listing System
Social Media Success Tools
Kim Hughes’s Amazon Store
Are you struggling to set up systems and processes for your business? Let’s talk about how I can help you build a solid foundation with the right systems in place.
Leave a Reply