The Virtual Assistant Industry is one of the fastest growing industries today. With the world of technology it is now possible for you to achieve your goals by owning your own business.
Today’s professionals are looking for a cost effective way to become for effective in their business and they are discovering that out-sourcing their tasks are a perfect solution to accomplishing their goals.
If you are serious about becoming a virtual assistant , whether you are interested in working with REALTOR®s are in another field, you have taken the first step in succeeding.
Kim Hughes has been a virtual assistant since 1999 and has developed a solid plan on how to start your business without obstacles. Kim gives you solid advice how the best way to set up your business and coaches you on preparing you to be self-employed. She motivates you with the understanding that you are responsible for your own destiny and works with you to find your strengths and how to build your business based on your greatest attributes.
Kim’s virtual assistant coaching includes:
- Guiding you in the setup of your VA business
- Building a solid Business Plan to keep you focused on your goals
- Finding the real you and how to offer the best services to your clients
- Establishing goals and how to actually accomplish them
- Put together the right products to make your business run smoothly
- Finding your niche
- How to market yourself
- Overcoming business and personal obstacles
- Kim not only coaches you on the steps to build a solid and prosperous business, but also coaches you on how to make the balance in your personal life.
Imagine you were offered the opportunity to be coached—both on-site and virtually—by the leading expert in the real estate assistant industry through the 10 most important areas of a real estate agent’s business and could make the most impact by someone with 17 years of experience in all aspects in the real estate industry.
I am extending my hand to you to join the most impressive real estate assistant program to date. Together we will cover the top 10 areas of the real estate agent’s business in depth—a real conversation!