As a real estate agent your website is your primary online presence. It provides a resource for your clients to learn about your services, search for homes, creates your personal brand and allows you to be the “go-to” resource for your clients.
While you want a visually appealing website, it’s really the tech side of the website that will make it function the way you want it to.
- Leasing versus owning your website.
- Buying a domain name and sub-domains.
- Looking at your key words.
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Looking at your local competitors and how you rank next to them.
- Reviewing the pages on your website and making sure they are current and working correctly.
- Types of pages you should have on your website.
- Using an IDX feed for buyers to search homes on the MLS.
- Why it’s important to have a knowledgeable real estate website manager.
By taking the time now and making sure your website is up to date and working for you correctly will help generate future traffic, leads, and sales as well as set you up as the real expert in your community.
Are you struggling to set up systems and processes for your business? Let’s talk about how I can help you build a solid foundation with the right systems in place.