It seems every time you turn around, there is a new program targeting real estate agents and promising you more business, more time and a better way to do things.
What if I told you there was something super easy that you can put in place right now for FREE? And, you could put in place right now with only a few minutes of your time? Would you be interested? I would certainly hope you would be, so read on….
As you likely know, getting new leads can take A LOT of time. Once you have the leads, you want to make it as easy as possible for them to stay in touch with you. Your email signature is a guarantee that when they are ready to correspond with you they will look at your email signature to get the information to reach out in one way or another. Don’t miss an opportunity just because you didn’t take the time to set this important piece of your business.
When you are setting up your signature, make sure you include the information people need to get in contact with you quickly and easily. The important parts of your signature are the following:
- Full Name
- Email Address – Even though they can see the email in the body – make it super easy for them to see it all in one place.
- Contact numbers (your cell phone is most important)
- If you are required to put the broker’s main office number make sure to separate the “Office” from “Direct”
- Website – this would be the actual hyper-link
- Social media connections. Again, this would be the actual hyper-link.
It is important to include everything that will allow people to connect with you easily but your signature doesn’t have to be too long to accomplish this.
For the items that should direct people to an Internet URL, make sure to hyperlink those items so people can click on the hyperlinks to visit those URLs directly.
Here are some extra tips to ensure you make the most of your email signature:
- Set up signatures on all devices and programs you use for email. Make sure to include all email programs you use like webmail or Outlook, mobile phones, tablets, MLS programs, your database or CRM and any other programs that may send out information on your behalf.
- Make sure signatures are used for replies and forwards in addition to new emails. If you get added to an email chain in the middle and you reply without this set up, no one will get your information.
- If you have a personal email address that is separate from your business email, include a signature there too. You may be sending an email to your kid’s teacher or to an old friend that doesn’t know you are in real estate but that may want to buy or sell a home.
Setting up your signatures everywhere may take you a little time, but it is the equivalent of handing out business cards to every person you send an email to. Don’t you think that is a good use of your time?
If you need an example of a signature line – drop me an email and I will show you mine. Kim@KimHughes.com
Ready and motivated to organize your life? The 90 Day Real Estate Planner is a must for any agent, broker, team leader to implement into their daily lives as it will help you become more productive, find more time and be better organized. Get it today by visiting the 90 Day Real Estate Action Planner – use the COUPON CODE: PLAN18 to get your discount. This special code is for a limited time only, so take advantage of this discount today and get excited about your life becoming more organized and structured.
Are you realizing you need to tighten up your business strategies? Here at Kim Hughes & Company we are the experts when it comes to working real estate agents with start-ups, re-organizing, marketing, transaction management and so much more. Visit us at Kim Hughes and Company to download our free Real Estate Checklist. We will show you how to become a powerhouse agent so schedule a 20 minute complimentary call with Kim today and let’s get you organized and create some amazing strategies for your business.
Are we connected?
Instagram: @KimHughesCoaching | #KimHughesCoaching
Image courtesy of tumisu/pixabay.com